Ouzinkie
Ouzinkie's Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to ouzinkie.org

Coastal Community Youth Project - Looking for 18-24 year old

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anmlw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Coastal Community Youth Project - Looking for 18-24 year old Reply with quote

Hi! My name is Meghan Wilson and I am an Research Associate at the Institute of Social and Economic Research at UAA. I am going to be traveling to Ouzinkie April 14th to April 17th. On Wednesday April 16th we will be having a small group discussion with 18-24 year old Ouzinkie residents. The group will be at the Cultural Center from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The focus group discussion will look at youth and their lives today in their communities, aspirations about the future and community in and out migration. Participants will receive $15 for participating in the group. Again, we are looking for youth age 18-24 years old in Ouzinkie. If you are interested in participating, please email me at anmlw@uaa.alaska.edu
Thanks!
p.s. - I am really looking forward to visiting your community. It looks beautiful!
Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ouzinkie Forum Index -> Keep in Touch All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: