Ouzinkie
Ouzinkie's Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to ouzinkie.org

Hello Ouzinkie! From Leon, Joseph & Gen:)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genevieve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Hello Ouzinkie! From Leon, Joseph & Gen:) Reply with quote

Hey everybody! Just wanted to say we miss you all, Leon is always saying how much he misses EVERYONE at home... We're still trying to settle in and get adjusted. We hope to make a trip that way sometimes this school year tho. Joseph is hanging in there, still a man of little words Wink Leon was a cute t-rex for halloween and Joseph was a fuzzy penguin- ahsocute. Keep in touch, I wanna know whats been going on there. Shocked
kulun@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gen, and Leon, and Joseph,

I missed you at Starring time, wondered where you were, Leon. I hope you are loving school where ever you are. Take care!
Your old neighbor, Sheila
Genevieve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Hello again:) Reply with quote

Yes, Leon is liking school... but doesn't like how long it is, 5hrs a day! He keeps saying Momma I'm going back to Ouzinkie and never coming back to Kotzebue! He (and us) really miss Ouzinkie. Maybe this spring?! Good to hear from you, helllo to all;0)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ouzinkie Forum Index -> Keep in Touch All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: